Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Experience at Applebees


This weekend my family drove over from Lansing to come and take me and my sister out to dinner and catch up. It's always nice to see my Mom and Dad because of school and working, it makes it difficult for us to get to see each other in person. When they got he we hung out and talked for a while then we went out to dinner. We normally just get pizza or go somewhere in Allendale but we decided to go out to Standale this weekend to eat at the Applebee's there. It was a great decision.

When we got to Applebee's for some reason it was PACKED! You could tell that the waitresses had their hands full with a lot of tables just from the way they were all frantically racing around the restaurant to help all their customers. Normally when this happens, I feel like the service you get is always sub-par because the waitresses have all their tables seated, and the cooks are busying trying to make all the food and get it to the customers as fast as possible. This weekend though, Applebee's got a "gold star" in my book. Our waitress, although you could tell see was extremely busy, was great. She came over right away, brought us our drinks very fast, and really helped my Mom making a decision with what she wanted to dinner. On top of the good service from our waitress, the cooks must have been running around in the back too, because our food came fast. Since it came out so fast, I expected it to not taste that great. Applebee's again proved me wrong because the food was amazing.

Applebee's went above and beyond the service I expect any day at a restaurant, let alone a Sunday when they were extremely busy. I just wanted it to be known that the Applebee's in Standale, MI gets an A+ in my book for the great customer service and excellent food.

No comments: